Giving the Library a Break

(hosted by Marg of Adventures of an Intrepid Reader and Claire of The Captive Reader)

So, it's that time of the year again.  The time when I have to put all of my holds on hold.  I was starting to feel pressured to read both my review copies and my library books before they were due.  And with Christmas coming up and a vacation out of town, I figured it was best to just do it now.  It may be some time before I get to do another Library Loot post, since I've put them on hold until the end of January, in anticipation of my Cybils reading.  So, here's (probably) the last for a while:

Bright Blue Miracle by Becca Wilhite
The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan
Bright Young Things by Anna Godbersen

I also got some great treasures in the mail:
The Lost Saint by Bree Despain (yeah!)
The End of the World Club by J&P Voelkel
Invisible Things by Jenny Davidson
The Emerald Atlas by John Stephens
The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
Muslim Women Reformers: Inspiring Voices Against Oppression by Ida Lichter

I won a signed copy of The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness from Jill at The O.W.L

What did you get?

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver