Name That Book, Episode 6

Name that Book is a biweekly game where you get to guess a book title from the photo clues.  

Since it's the season of giving, I thought I'd have a prize again this time. And, instead of giving it to the first correct guesser, I'll take guesses (NOT in the comments, only in the form) for a few days and then pick a winner from those who got both book titles correct.  The prize will be something bookish (and possibly even a book).  Ready, set, go!

Book 1:
Photobucket

Book 2:
=
+Y

Please be sure to leave all guesses in the form below and NOT in the comments! I'll pick a winner Wednesday evening/Thursday morning. (US only please.)



If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver