Loot From the Library


Library loot has multiple meanings this week:

Checked out from the library:
The Mark by Jen Nadol
The Demon's Covenant by Sarah Rees Brennan (yeah!)
The Red Tent by Anita Diamant (for book club)
Gone by Michael Grant

Purchased at the Provo Children's Book Festival (which was filled with awesome):
Penny from Heaven by Jennifer Holm 
(didn't get it signed - came at the wrong time for her)
Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians by Brandon Sanderson 
(unfortunately didn't meet him - the hubby was in his line while I waited for Shannon Hale to sign my River Secrets book - he did, however, thank me for being an evil librarian)

Friends of the Library book sale (cause I can't resist):
Rose in Bloom by Louisa May Alcott (loved this when I was a kid)
Trickster's Queen by Tamora Pierce (so I haven't read Trickster's Choice yet, but here's some incentive)
Peace Like a River by Leif Enger
Cheaper by the Dozen by Frank B. Gilbreth
Paradise Lost and Paradise Regained by John Milton

Random purchases and gifts:
Fablehaven: Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary by Brandon Mull 
Spells by Aprilynne Pike (from goodreads bookswap)

Random further note about the festival - I attended a discussion by Sara Zarr and Ann Dee Ellis about blogging.  I fell in love with their blogs, so go check them out!

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver