A New Stack of Books (to place under the old stacks of books)


Some books are finally being removed from my self-imposed library restrictions.  Yeah!  (Though, I am still not caught up.  Right now, I am still reviewing books I read at the beginning of April.)

The Lost Conspiracy by Frances Hardinge
Son of the Shadows by Juliet Marillier
Nothing But Ghosts by Beth Kephart
The Princess and the Snowbird by Mette Ivie Harrison

I also got a few for review:
Restitution: a family’s search for their heritage lost in the Holocaust by Kathy Kacer
My Name Is Memory by Ann Brashares
The Gardener by S.A. Bodeen


I bought these because they were on clearance:
Failure Is Not an Option: Mission Control From Mercury to Apollo 13 and Beyond by Gene Kranz

Another copy of Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer

And I borrowed this from my brother:
A Train to Potevka by Mike Ramsdell

Two random notes:
Today I'm heading to a book signing with Kathryn Stockett at The King's English - so I'll be buying myself a copy of The Help (which, you may remember, I loved). I'm going with real life friend (yeah) Suey of It's All About Books. I'm sure she'll be posting something fabulous about it way before I do.

Also, as a random note, yesterday I posted my 301st book review. I was pretty excited about that. Here's to 300 more!

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver