So Glad I Have Fruit...

Just taking a quick break to do an update:

Hours read: 2.5
Pages read: 147
Books read: 0 (still working away at The Timekeeper's Moon)

Also, since I just happened to be reading several passages about food/eating in The Timekeeper's Moon, I thought I'd participate in Nicole of Linus's Blanket's mini-challenge.  Here's a particularly icky one:

"Rattlers like Tattler, and - Ooh." She spun back to them. "You bring me some food? Nice swamp food? Not snakes?" p 134
Yes, that's right - the poor woman was eating rattlesnakes. No wonder swamp food sounded good to her. Anywho, since I haven't really got a photo I can take of snakes as food, I thought I'd just use this lovely thing:


Photobucket


Sure makes me glad for my snacks :)

And now, back to my reading!

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver