Lists and Piles


I managed to pick up a few more books from the library, despite having put my holds on hold.  Some things you just can't resist!

Bel Canto by Ann Patchett (for new book group)
A Conspiracy of Kings by Megan Whalen Turner (SQUEEEE!)
March by Geraldine Brooks (for the other book group)
Dreamquake by Elizabeth Knox

I won a set of books from Kristi at The Story Siren:
Stupid Cupid by Rhonda Stapleton
What Would Emma Do by Eileen Cook
Perfect You by Elizabeth Scott
Kissed by An Angel by Elizabeth Chandler
Romantic Comedies: Perfect Shot by Debbie Rigaud

And for review:
She's So Dead to Us by Kieran Scott
Nieve by Terry Griggs
Keeper by Kathi Appelt

Also, I signed up for the 24-hour read-a-thon, so I thought I'd show you what's in the (very ambitious) pile:

Fablehaven, Book 5:Keys to the Demon PrisonBel Canto
 
Magic Under GlassBorn to Fly
 
The Timekeeper's MoonFinnikin of the Rock
   

I'm also hoping to read some of the review books I'm so behind on - we'll see!

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver