Utahnian Book Bloggers Unite

I have the very great privilege of blogging in a state with so many other book bloggers. I had the chance to meet several of them at a get together last Saturday.

You can see a list of bloggers and authors who came at Suey's It's All About Books and Britt's Confessions of a Book Habitue (call me lazy, cause I am).

I have to admit that I am a quiet person, so I didn't do much talking. But, I enjoyed listening to the interesting conversations and stories of others.

One thing I learned was that my blog name is much too long and complex. I am not clever enough to come up with anything witty or catchy. The best I could do was shorten it to "1lbr." I admit it's much easier to type (and remember) "1lbr" than "One Librarian's Book Reviews."

And just to say I met someone famous, here I am with the very kind Natasha from Maw Books Blog, who planned the whole thing (and provided the photo). Thank you!


 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver