Adventures Not in Books

Just wanted to let everyone know, I am going to be out of the country for two weeks. Posts will most likely not be regular and I will very likely not be checking other blogs and email regularly. I may have a few scheduled posts and also some book reviews while I am away, but consider this my notice of leave of absence.

Oh, and I am heading to the glorious land of the Czech Republic. I am hoping to get a look in this lovely library in Prague. You have my permission to be jealous.

See you all back here in the 18th (or so)!
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver