Listless Monday: Framed Books

Listless Monday was inspired by both Amanda at A Bookshelf Monstrosity's feature Books by Theme and Court at Once Upon a Bookshelf's Listed feature.  Be sure to check out their lists!

I wanted to do a Name That Book, but I haven't got the time or energy right now for it.  If you are wanting more puzzles like Name That Book, might I suggest you check out Mrs. Stakey's 6th grade class blog.  They decided to do some Name That Book puzzles and they are so awesome!  I love seeing other people's puzzles, so if you decide to do one, let me know and I'll link to yours (do link back to me, please). 

So, I simply decided on a whim today to do a Listless Monday featuring books with frames on the cover.  It's not really a common thing, but one that is unique and can make an interesting display. 

Framed Books



I'm completely open for suggestions!

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver