Bloggiesta...A Bit Like Foggiesta

Thanks to everyone for your encouragement this weekend, even though my participation in Bloggiesta was...spotty to say the least.  It felt like I was moving in a fog, hence the weird title :)  I am very hopeful that next time I'll have lots more time to improve and participate. 

First, HUGE thanks to our two fabulous first-time hosts: Suey at It's All About Books and Danielle at There's a Book.  You guys did great and things ran very smoothly, like you've done this for years!

-I was able to accomplish one complete task: updating my Reviews by Title and Reviews by Author pages. 
-I also started on getting internal links for those pages - you can see them on the Reviews by Title page - those links at the top that take you to the corresponding letter, so you don't have to scroll through the entire list. 
-In addition, I posted a short (and possibly confusing) tip on aligning your images in rows.
-Oh, and I'm working on getting some social media icons.  I'm kind of making my own, which might be a disaster. 
-And I also managed to move all our stuff from our apartment to our new house, clean said apartment, and start the daunting task of settling into the house.  You know, in my spare time.  :)

I am planning to spend the next weeks (months?) looking over those mini-challenges and learning new stuff, since I really didn't do any of them.  Maybe next time I'll do a little mini-challenge like my photos in a row one. 

What did you get done for Bloggiesta?

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver