Classic Double Challenge: April

Sorry I'm late posting this month!  Hopefully some of you are making better progress on this challenge than I am, since I've finished one complete book, one unintentionally abridged book, and written no reviews.  If you'd like to sign up for the Classic Double Challenge, you still can.  Check out all the information at the Classic Double Challenge sign-up post.

I did pick a winner for last month's challenge, so I've sent an email to:


I'll hopefully get your package mailed out in the not-too-distant future (though, with my move, I'll have to find my books first :)

I've got a new link for those of you who read and review books for the challenge this month!  Remeber you get extra entries into the monthly drawing when you add a link.



And for your thought question this month, tell me what your favorite thing about retellings/sequels is - seeing your favorite characters in a new light, setting, etc.

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver