Local or Not

A Bit of Me(Me) is hosted by Danielle of There's a Book.

Today's topic is about Broadway musicals and theater?  I've seen two Broadway shows in my life (and neither time did I pay for them - otherwise, I might not have seen any).  The first was when a friend of mine invited me to see Annie back in 8th grade.  I love the songs and the story of this one, so it was a lot of fun for me. Not that I actually remember much from it, though.  Still, I kept the program somewhere, so I must have enjoyed it.  

The second was Phantom of the Opera, which I saw locally.  My church youth organization somehow managed to take a group of us up to see this when I was in high school.  Mind you, we were located pretty far back and to the side.  But, since I also adore the music to this one, it was a fabulous experience for me.

My husband and I prefer to see local theater, mostly because it's cheap and, well, local.  While some of the shows at our favorite outdoor theater are better than others, it's always a fun experience to go.  Just yesterday, we attempted to buy tickets to a local showing of The Scarlett Pimpernel.  Unfortunately, all of the performances are sold out - weeks in advance.  Needless to say, whatever kind of talent they have, local or not, we like to see it anyway.

What about you?

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver