Looting and Staggering


That title makes me sound like I'm drunk. However, I'm only drunk on the loveliness that is my library (oh, that was lame). Anyway, I've been reveling in the numerous books that have come in on hold for me. It seems like each time I go pick up three or four books, several more come in the very next day. It makes me wish I had a way of staggering them so I don't have to go to the library every day. However, I'm very excited about these books:

Candor by Pam Bachorz
Little Bee by Chris Cleave
Waiting for Normal by Leslie Connor
The Dark Days of Hamburger Halpin by Josh Berk
Heist Society by Ally Carter
Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover by Ally Carter
Born to Fly by Michael Ferrari

And I got two books at the Utah blogger party Saturday:
Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger (from the book swap)
Read, Remember, Recommend by Rachelle Rogers Knight (Rachelle brought a copy for everyone! How cool is that?)

Do you ever want to flagrantly ignore books that have been patiently waiting in line to be read and pick up something you just got? *cough*Heist Society*cough*

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver