So Much for Library Resolutions...


Welcome to my extremely abbreviated Library Loot this week.  Though I suppose it is more of an In My Mailbox thing, since I am still on my library reprieve.  However, there was one book whose hold I didn't postpone. Since I blogged about how much I wanted it, and how sad I was the library didn't have it yet, I figured I couldn't wait anymore.

Ice by Sarah Beth Durst

And I got some in the mail as well:


Odd and the Frost Giants by Neil Gaiman (for Cybils)
11 Birthdays by Wendy Mass (for Cybils)
Prince of Fenway Park by Julianna Baggott (for Cybils)
Making Toast by Roger Rosenblatt (for review)

Arcadia Falls by Carol Goodman (for review)
The Language of Secrets by Dianne Dixon

Did you get anything good this week?


If you buy through my Amazon linkage,
I will get a very small percentage
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver