*Insert Squealing Here*

I was very happy (possible understatement) to see the good news from Scholastic this morning!  I will be posting a review later this morning, so check back, but I had to comment on this.

See the pretty new cover (and title)?
Photobucket

I think it looks lovely with the other covers, especially with the beautiful message of the bird being set free (which I admit I didn't see until we got the third cover).  I think the color choice is bold, since it doesn't quite fit with the darker and more vivid colors of the first two.  Perhaps that's part of the message too?

The Hunger Games  Catching Fire (The Second Book of the Hunger Games)  Photobucket

Any predictions for the plot of the third book? Thoughts on the cover? Declarations of team spirit?

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver