Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Covers of 2012


I'm finally back participating in Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is favorite covers.  I simply couldn't do an all-time favorite top ten, so I narrowed it down to 2012 books.  Here they are, in no particular order:






I discovered I'm a sucker for blues and reds and swirling colors. Also, covers with stars tend to get an automatic spot on my favorites list.

What do you love in a cover? What are your favorites for the year?

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver