Name That Book, Episode 23

Name that Book is a (not so) biweekly game where you get to guess a book title from the photo clues.  Occasionally I offer prizes for those who guess right!

Back from an overly-long hiatus (and probably still not regularly returning), I bring you another episode of Name That Book!  This time, I'm focusing in middle grade books, to help celebrate March of Middle Grade Books over at The Owl.  Leave your guesses in the comments!

Book 1:

Book 2:



If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver