Listless Monday, Dress Up Edition

Listless Monday was inspired by both Amanda at A Bookshelf Monstrosity's feature Books by Theme and Court at Once Upon a Bookshelf's Listed feature.  Be sure to check out their lists!

Well, I've been having a hard time coming up with good ideas for lists recently, and this idea isn't exactly an original one, but I figured I may as well throw it out there.  I've noticed that a lot of covers recently have gorgeous dresses on them, so, here are a just few I find fantastic:

Dress Up Edition

The Luxe Splendor: A Luxe Novel (The Luxe) Envy (Luxe, Book 3)

Rumors: A Luxe Novel (The Luxe) Princess of the Midnight Ball Princess of Glass

Entwined The Girl in the Steel Corset (Steampunk Chronicles) The Vespertine

Unearthly The Crimson Thread: A Retelling of "Rumpelstiltskin" (Once Upon a Time)
The Lightkeeper's Ball (A Mercy Falls Novel)
(Suggested by Inside a Book)

Any additions?

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver