A Non-Library-Loot Post

Well, I usually include my weekly acquisitions (ie stuff that comes in the mail) in my library loot post.  But, since I have no loot whatsoever this week (ok, I did check out a book club set of 84, Charing Cross Road, but that doesn't really count for much).  So, instead of doing library loot, I'm doing non-library loot.  Here's what I received in the mail:

You by Charles Benoit (second copy - look forward to a giveaway!)
Radiance by Alyson Noel
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer (won in a contest from Penguin)
Sleepless by Cyn Balog (for Traveling ARC Tours)

What did you get this week?

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver