A Bookish Halloween

I was planning to post about my bookish Halloween, but kept putting it off.  But, at least it's not even a week late yet. Anywho, here is evidence of just how deep this weird bookish obsession goes (as if becoming a librarian was not proof enough).
The costume:

(My head's cut off mostly because my facial expression was so horrifying I just couldn't publicize it.)  Don't I just blend right in with the background?  People who knew me at the one party I attended thought it was funny.  Others just thought it was really boring.

The pumpkin:

It's not that great, but I gotta encourage reading, no matter what. Unfortunately we had zero trick-or-treaters (!) so no one enjoyed it but me and my hubby. And pardon the bad photos, I'm not that good with the camera.

What is your ideal bookish costume? Did you dress up?

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver