I Think I Just Went Up a Notch in the World

I have never won a blog award before, but thanks to Sharon at Shermeree's Musings, I can now officially say I have an award-winning blog! (doesn't that sound prestigious?)



There are rules and everything (see below) about nominating people for this award, but since I am fairly new to the book bloggy world and many of the blogs I read have already been nominated, I am going to do a little rule-bending (I hope I don't offend the blog gods). Instead of seven, I chose two:

Britt @ Confessions of a Book Habitue - I love her reviews, especially her risqueity rating (an awesomer name for my mrg-factor). Plus she's an astronomy lover (and I happen to hold a BS in astronomy) - that makes her doubly award-worthy in my book.

Deanna @ Once Upon a Time - I have a soft spot for children's literature and I love that she doesn't apologize for loving it too. Plus, she's a teacher - she deserves awards!

(Best part is, do these people even know I read their blogs? :)

Here are the rules to keep the award moving: (at least I posted them, right?)

1) Add the logo of the award to your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs (or whatever random number you want :)
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs!
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver