I Totally Won!

Guys, guys! I won something! I don't ever win stuff!

But now, thanks to Deanna at Once Upon a Time, I can feed the frenzy and buy more books! I encourage you to visit her site! She is one of my new favorite people (not that my friendship can be purchased with free stuff or anything...). She actually has a freakin' awesome blog about children's literature - from a teacher's point of view! Go, check her out! And if you are looking for other fantastic review sites, I have a bunch listed on the sidebar.

And I promise I will get another review up soon...
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver